How Delivery Works
Steps to get your Trinity Farm delivery
1. Find out if we deliver to your area on the Delivery Area page, or phone us on 0115 9442545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to find out.
2. Choose what you want and order it. It must include one of our Veg box options or a minimum of £12.50 of individual selected items. (We ask that any order is placed 24 hours before the day of delivery)
3. Choose a payment option.
4. We deliver on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, please check our deliver area for more details.
5. You can Set up a weekly box delivery or just order a one off.
6. You can put your box on hold at any time. There are no contracts.
7. All deliveries are FREE but there is an option to pay £2 helping hand donation to help us cover costs of fuel and packaging.
As with every year we wont be delivering between Christmas and New Year, as such we will be delivering a double box on the last delivery before Christmas, unless you state otherwise.
If you place specific orders every week through our website, these will not be doubled, all other repeating orders will be doubled
Standard boxes will of course recieve plenty of christmas basics, such as potatoes, parsnips, carrots, brussels etc, to last till the new year.
Christmas Delivery Dates:
Tuesday deliveries will be delivered on Sunday 22nd
Wednesday deliveries will be delivered on Monday 23nd
Thursday deliveries will also be delivered on Monday 23rd
New Year Deliveries:
Tuesday deliveries will be delivered as normal on Tuesday 7th Jan
Wednesday deliveries will be delivered as normal on Wednesday 8th
Thursday deliveries will be delivered as normal on Thursday 9th
Wishing you a Merry Christmas from all here at